Re:young man blues at IOW

In a message dated 11/23/2001 1:56:01 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> To visualise, to imagine, to begin to even understand TheWho->
> (and Roger Daltrey, Entwistle, Moon and Townshend) as
> "I" know and love them, you *must* see the performance of

No truer statement was ever made.  I have it on CD and on video and it is
remarkable by anyone's standards.  Greatest single song performance by a band
live in history.  I showed this part of the video to some of my high school
students and they couldn't figure out how pete didn't break all his guitar
strings on that violent set of windmills.  the guitar shaking and versatility
pete shows here is and forever will be untouchable.

kevin Mc