Coming Out of Lurk

Hi all,

I've been on this list since early August but haven't
introduced myself yet since I wanted to get a feel for
the list, and it seems a lot safer to post on than
O&S, esp. since I'm a young female and not a
middle-aged guy with some huge collection of overseas
albums or other stuff.

I'm a college senior (I'll be 22 next month, though I
only look about 15-17), and I became a casual Who
freak shortly after I turned 14 (in '93) but it wasn't
until last year that I really became serious.  I've
spent most of my time since then on lists for fellow
young female Who freaks.  It's probably a long story
how I made the transition from casual to hardcore fan
and how I got into the group in the first place, so
I'll tell that story in a later message if anyone is
interested.
Anna
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1