Re: Quad live

> I've seen some songs from recent Quad tours out there, most of them with
> a very good quality. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a offical "Live
> Quad" album? One of those amazing Entwistle solos on 5:15 should be on
> an official recording..

Many Who fans would like an official live QUAD release from the '96 tour
but it doesn't seem to be high on the list of Who projects (unless something
secret is going on that we don't know about).

I guess they'd have to release it like BLUES TO THE BUSH, wouldn't they?
Some kind of Internet deal.

Oh well, there's atleast a half dozen boots out there from that tour & many
fans taped the MSG show that was broadcast on the radio.

To be honest, '96 QUAD shows aren't high on my list of Who items to look
for.  While the shows were great, I prefer the less-polished Who.  I like my
Who dirty.  Nasty.  Yeah, give me some of that nasty Who.

- SCHRADE in Akron