Outer Body LLama - Jed

  Some of you who have met my good buddy (and main Who buddy) Stu, may be
interested in the link below to his band Outer Body Llama.  They've finally
gotten pictures of him on the site (was a 3piece, and now there are 4!).
Notice the bad-ass Gibson SG monster Bass???  That 'aint no accident!
Also the 'Day in the Garden' T-shirt?  Hey, we weren't there to see Lou
Reed!

 http://www.outerbodyllama.com/stu.htm

Enjoy!

Spreading WHO were ever I go.......
Kevin in VT
 <<Outer Body LLama - Jed.url>>

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Outer Body LLama - Jed.url]