Re: Pshychoderelict, Quad and Puppetry on stage

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
re: Quad on stage:  "I'm thinking the movie would be a better starting point
for a Broadway show than the rock opera.  It's got a fairly definite
progression, if not a plot, and you could hit the high spots on stage.
Party, fight with mom and dad, party, vomit at work, party, fight on the
beach, party, have sex, party, take train to Brighton, crash, rebirth.
How's that?"

If that happens, I may switch over to the Mark Leaman camp of 'OH NO!  Don't
do that to my Quad!'

This is a huge whole in the movie.  All plot, no depth.  Robbed of the inner
turmoil in Jimmy's head, it becomes just a nostalgia piece.  I hope the
stage version can avoid this fate.

Jeff