Re: zak vs ringo

>u can't believe how many beatles fans i know who saw the MSG performance
>have said how much better zak is than ringo on drums.

You'd think that's because of how well Zak fits in with The Who.  I gather
he's always been considered an average drummer, but suddenly with The Who,
he's something special.

Other folks have come out in defense of Ringo's drumming.  He's never been
flashy--he's pretty much the opposite of Keith Moon--but he's a perfect
timekeeper and his style was something of an innovation back in the sixties.

keets