Re: mccartney

It looked worse for Macca to do it because he was the "organizer" and
headliner--like he had planned the whole thing to promote his new material.
Plus, his performance was weak.  It would have been appropriate for a small
club and a grieving audience, but it didn't satisfy the a big, angry crowd
that filled MSG that night.

The CBS condensed version of the show was dull, and I hope they do better at
arranging the material for the CD and DVD releases.  It'll be hard to fix
McCartney's performance, though.  The energy fizzles out at the end.

keets

P.S.  Does anybody else think the full finale is hilarious?