Re:mccartney

In a message dated 11/15/2001 8:01:40 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Not all of Paul's music is just meaningless "pop".  Anyway, what's wrong
> with
> a few silly love songs? It makes me feel good to hear them too. :)
> Deni

Look, Deni, did you see his performance at MSG?  Paul was absolutely
dreadful.  What was he thinking?  new songs at that event?  he is so
arrogant- the only performer to break out new shit.  and the new shit sucked
ASS!  the freedom song blew goats and that other thing was terrible, and
opening with "I'm Down?"  Only Beatle-maniacs have even heard of that song.
People were yelling, "New Band!" during his set.  how bad do you have to be
for that to happen when ur Paul Mc?  He has entirely lost any edge he ever
had and is completely commercial.  I was there (yes- it's been a while since
i got to throw this in a message) and everything i said is totally accurate.

kevin mc