Re: Vampirella starring Roger Daltrey

>I saw that on video a fews years back & it was very hard to watch.  There,
>on the screen, was the heart of The Who changing into a bat via very poor
>special effects.  I squirm at the memory of it.  Dreadful.

It's a standard, low-budget, short-deadline, poorly made TV movie.  The
Vampirella fans were really pissed off about it, with good reason.  Roger
actually got good reviews for his performance in a difficult situation, and
there are a couple of scenes that he carried off quite well.  Even with
that, I wouldn't recommend it.

WITCHBLADE was a much better interpretation of a similar comic-book
storyline, but you could see it was expensive.

keets