RE: Sneaking a new album out?? I don't think so.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: sorry- just IMHO
>
>>Considering fear of possible rotten reviews and embarrassing sales, would
>>anybody like to speculate how TED could sneak a new album onto the market
>>without any critics noticing?  After all, there are creative methods of
>>marketing available these days. ;););)
>
>No takers on this one?

Heh, Heh.
To be honest, I kind of just blew past it.  I mean really, there is just no
way in Hell or in any other place that The Who could "sneak" out a new album
(first in 18 year!), or even sneak out a shit at the moment.
The Who are big right now.
Even if it came out on ep, it would be noticed immediately.  Hell, I bet
there are rags and critics camped out infront of all related web sites and
even lists.

The fears need to just be dealt with.  I'd bet they are no bigger fears than
back in the day.

Schrade: I'll step out on a limb with ya cousin and state that I think at
this time, the critics will be kinder than at any previous time.
Ok, ok, not much of a limb, but there still is a point in that statement.

My own HO?: Seize the day!!!!

To all: sorry for my absence of late.  This time of year is murder in my
field.  And I *am* fighting for my meals (hmmmmm, a new take).

Stay in tune,
much Who,
Kevin in VT