Re; King Bisquit Keith

When I met Keith Moon, in February 1975 @ The Rainbow Club
on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood, shortly before TSOTM was released,
he told me that if I was expecting him to be doing a BBoys and/or
Jan & Dean influenced LP, that I would be disappointed.

For The Record:

Keith Moon has never disappointed ThisEnglishBoy.

We shared drinks, (Courvoisier [sp?] Christian Bros. Brandy and
Jack Daniel's), we shared laughs, & we shared war stories of
Rock "n" Roll..............we had a blast!

BTW, Moonie was *as serious as can be* about TSOTM, so, for me,
it is NOT a humour album ( with such a British stiff upper lip ).

AnEnglishBoy~

EYFHO

Translation upon request~