"who the @#$% are you?"

so i'm sitting here at the boring computer with the window next to me opened.
cars that have their radios blasting loudly are usually playing stupid rap
music, but on this day I heard something VERY diifferent.  someone was
blasting "who are you?"! since i have a radio nearby I turned it on to see if
the classic rock station was playing it but they weren't. the person must be
playing a cassette or cd.  is it me or is it that since the who stole the
show at the concert for new york, more people are starting to dig them now?