Pete Vs The Who

When you listen to Pete's Who demos or attend a show by Pete, you're
hearing the beggining of  what  he has in mind for the song to sound
like. Pete's demos or solo shows with himsinging can stand alone and are
brilliant or The Who's finished versions with Roger's  areequally so and
in some cases were tailor made for Roger to sing. Can you imagine WGFAwithout
Roger and the incredible scream ? Or BBE  or WAY ?  No, I can't ! We have
whatwe have so let's be thankful for it. Regards,Derick