Re: The Thunder Gods must be crazy

> For some reason, Plant reminds me of Morrison.  Do you suppose that's what
> Morrison would be like if he had made it through?

Plant reminds you of Morrison?  Really?  I think Morrison would've gone into
film or writing if he'd have lived.  LA WOMAN was the final release on their
record contract &, even though it got decent reviews, I think Jim was anxious
to get out of the "rock business."  His arrest for the Miami incident really freak-
ed him out, too.  I think he was ready to start trying other mediums to get his
words & ideas to the people.

- SCHRADE in Akron