Re: george harrison

----- Original Message -----
From: <Sroundtable@aol.com>
To: <TheWho@igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: george harrison

> In a message dated 11/11/2001 3:56:31 PM Central Standard Time,
> TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
>

> > TV news reports George Harrison has released a song titled R.I.P.
> > Limited, 2001.
> >
> > He always was my favorite Beatle.
> >

> No question George was incredibly underrated.  He was the most skilled
> musician of the beatles and actually made viable music into the mid-1980s,
> unlike the fluff paul has been putting out since the 60s ended.

    NOW COM'ON, MAN!!!  Don't try to feed us all THAT lame line above!!!!!
Most of of Paul's work after the "Beatles" was very, VERY great material!!!
I won't insult the inteligence of this mailing list by listing off the
numorus and numorus of TOP quality rockers and love songs from Paul
McCartney (POST Beatles)!!

Joseph Manfredi