Roger/Irish Dancing

I gave notice that Irish dancing had always been around, and not because
of Roger. What I am giving him credit for is simply the fact that before
DST, how many times had you seenIrish Dancing on Television or  at
concert or something like that ? Roger helped bring it outinto the open
which helped to publicise and popularise the artform. I give him credit
for that.I cannot recall ever seeing things like that on TV or anywhere
else much before DST.Then shortly afterwards, Irish Dancing takes off in
the USA like crazy and it's everywhere!That's all folks!Regards,Derick.