Re: my bad

re:

> Sorry, a clerical error.  I just fired my assistant.

Ha!

> Was 89 tour really that weak?

It is all a matter of opinion.  I loved it at the time.  Now I think it
sounds bloated.

 There is some stuff on morpheus that may be from 89.  it had a whole
> horn section backing and back-up singers on a bunch of Tommy mp3 tracks.
The
> sound quality was bad, tho (of the mp3).  Was that part of the 89 tour?

Sounds like it.

The 'Join Together' 2-CD set is from '89.

There is also a video and laserdisc 'The Who Live' available.  Probably out
of print, always lots on Ebay, for example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1481331197