Who reference

Who reference courtesy of Quicktone at alt.music.who:

>Just watching the Shrek DVD with my kids. I was surprised to see a
small Townshend homage at the very end.

>The very last moments of the film, during the remake of "I'm a
Believer," seconds before the credits role, there is an elf or gnome or
something playing guitar in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
I'll be damned if that little sucker didn't do a couple of windmills
and a leap to finish the song!

>My daughters(ages 3,5,8) were thrilled and so was I. We all leapt
about
doing Townshend windmills and jumps. Who says The Who cant reach the
younger generation?

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com