Who videos

Whoo!  Here's a groups of Who video links posted by Mike Schwartz on
alt.music.who.  Be sure to check out "Hey Joe."

This one really got me.  I'd never have thought John would be such a blues
man.  That bass is so gorgeous it hurts.  Now I wonder why The Who, or the
John Entwistle Band, don't play more straight blues.  Maybe they should just
forget the idea of new material and do an album of blues covers instead.

:+
keets

1985 - Love Reign O'er Me - Live-Aid - Wembley Stadium - London, England
7/13/85 [TV]
1985 - Won't Get Fooled Again - Live-Aid - Wembley Stadium - London, England
7/13/85 [TV]
1988 - Who Are You - 8 Feb 1988: BPI Awards Show - Royal Albert Hall,
Kensington, London [TV]
1988 - Subsitute - 8 Feb 1988: BPI Awards Show - Royal Albert Hall,
Kensington,
London [TV]
1989 - Hey Joe - 2 September 1989: Astrodome, Houston, TX (V)
1989 - Born On The Bayou - 2 September 1989: Astrodome, Houston, TX (V)