re- Englishboy identity/ Roger

I beleive EB is who he says he is, Lew Campbell . If I remember
corrcectly, (correct me if I'm wrong) , Lew , I had communicated with you
a while back, you had had a motorbike axand I wished you well. You were
feeling sorry for yourself so I tried to cheer you up a bit.Boy are you
hard on Roger, what's the matter ? Roger is part of the magical foursome
thatmade The Who,each original band member creatively made up the magic!
I can't imaginethe band with a different lead singer,though it probably
may have happened a long way back.It's to Roger's credit and honesty when
he says that before he got into the band he was asheet metal worker and
had it not been for the band he may heve ended up in jail!I credit Roger
with the 'Rockgod. Adonis type' image because I can't remember anyone
else before him doing it! Plant,Frampton,all came later. A lot of Lead
singers had long hairbut none of them looked as good or quite dressed as
good as Roger. In fact several of mymates in school even tried to look
like him ! So Roger was not part of the Art school crowdand all that, so
what ? He did what it takes to be successful, a lot of famous and wealthy
people made it without college etc..etc...............Regards, Derick.