Re: Roger Daltrey Loves The New Bob Dylan Album

So now Roger is well-known enough that he's asked to write promos for
other artists.  Lookin' good. :)

When he's asked to do it for The Goo Goo Dolls, we'll know we're there.
 ;)

LB

> (11/2/01, 12 p.m. ET) -- It's hard to impress a rock legend like
> Roger Daltrey, but he's been wowed by the latest Bob Dylan album,
Love And Theft. Daltrey was asked to name his favorite album of the
year so far, and without hesitation, the Who lead singer said, "Bob
Dylan's new album. I'm a Bob Dylan fanatic. He never ceases to
surprise, and he matures with such grace and dignity."

> Love And Theft will be at Number 64 in the next issue of Billboard.
> Released in September, it's already been certified gold, giving Dylan
the 29th such award of his solo career. He's also gotten three gold
records for his collaborations with the Band--Before The Flood and The
Basement Tapes--and the Grateful Dead--Dylan And The Dead.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com