Re: Who at MSG

In a message dated 11/02/2001 11:56:17 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> While watching The Who's portion of the MSG show
> live, I started yelling (all by myself at home) in a violent rage like "FUCK
> YEAH!!!!"  I stood up to do this!  I looked around for something to throw!
> My dogs ran upstairs to hide on their beds!  I felt anger.  Then, I
> litterally felt chills.  *Never* felt chills like that.  Then, I cried.  I
> even convulsed at one point because they extracted such deeeeep emotion at
> the entire spectacle (still a bit wigged out about that).  It was *that*
> fucking powerful.

I was there (fuckin A, another mention!) and the emotion was there triple
what it must have felt like at home.  I was running on pure adrenalin from it
for two days after.  I slept 3 hours sunday night when I returned home to New
Orleans and was running around like a maniac at school the next day (i'm a HS
teacher and hoops coach).  I keep watching the videotape also.  At one point
at the concert I doubled over and put my hands over my face from the shere
emotion of the performance.  I stood slackjawed at other times, but not for
long as I returned to jumping around and dancing.  The best part was that
everyone felt it- 20,000 strong.

Kevin Mc