AnEnglishBoy - not what he appears to be

I've been reading the posts between Keets and AnEnglishBoy
very carefully.   I sense in a strong way that AnEnglishBoy
is someone very close to Pete or the Pete camp.  He/She
is either a relative, former lover, or Pete himself.
His/her mission is to float a trial balloon about the
value of moving forward on work with the Who, or to
blow it off entirely.  The current game is to see what
qualities Roger is has, as recognized by the fans.

Keets, you are doing a wonderful job pointing out Rog's
contributions.  Keep it up.

AnEnglishBoy, if you care to reveal who the fuck are you,
it will be much appreciated.  We are all pretty much out in
the open with who we are.  Brian's the bartender.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.