Roger bad, Pete good

From: AnEnglishBoy <campbell@fix.net>
"Roger....ever the one who doubts.
Pete.......ever the believer and visionary.
Maybe Roger should have taken acid afterall. He's got
all the creative genius of Elvis Presley, which is none."

Ouch.
I think you've got it backwards.   I don't know about 'ever', but in the
last two years we have seen Roger as the force behind and in front of The
Who.  Pete has been the doubter.

The Elvis comparison is interesting.  Roger is blessed with great gifts as a
performer, but has never been one to create something from nothing.  There
is a form of creative genius in great performance.  Elvis had it, as does
Roger.

In the end Roger and Pete compliment each other, much like a good marraige.
They cannot esacpe their partnership.

Jeff