RE: Denver Load

The 80 min thing is important, both the version that I taped and another
version I have require 2 80 minute discs.  However, if this is still giving
you problems, decode the MP3 to a wav file (like we used to have to do in
the old days), and burn that instead.  Winamp can decode mp3s for you, click
on the upper lefthand corner icon on the Winamp application, then select
Options > Preferences.  Then (under the Plugins section) click Output.
Select the Nullsoft Disk Writer Plug-in, and click the Configure button to
set the directory where the Wav files should be stored.  Click Close, load
up the track(s), and press play.

Justin D. Trout
WhoBoots.com