Re: Who live 2000; good boots

> I'm looking forward to the RAH DVD release, but just like the '89 Tommy
> video, it features the special guests.

Franko:

I couldn't agree more. Who Plus is not what I want as a souvenir of the
tour, and as I pointed out when BTTB came out: it's the wrong end of the
tour. It was a snapshot of the rehearsals, not the tour.
But the fact that it WAS released pretty much assures us there will be no
real release of the tour. Hell, we can't get a live boxed set or even Tommy
LAL, so forget about another live album following one!

> The Irish Jack Interview has now been posted live on

Dave:

Thanks for the opprotunity to ask questions of Jack.

> Wait, you're saying that "From the Blues to the Bush" is "bootleg
> quality"?  If so, then I'd really like to know what bootlegs you
> have.

Rich:

There are lots of Who boots which sound as good as BTTB, but most of them
are from radio/video sources, or studio material. Radio City and Toronto
spring to mind, and if it was mixed better Largo.

"Presidents, whether things are good or bad,
   get the blame. I understand that."
         George "See, I AM smart! Nah-nah!" Bush

               Cheers                 ML