Re: Pearl Jam and the Who

Are we ever going to see a legit retail CD release from the Who's 1999/2000
tour?

Considering that Pearl Jam released nearly their entire North American and
European tours on CD in retail outlets....

All we get from one of the greatest rock and roll bands of all time is an
internet only, incomplete, bootleg quality CD release from a now-defunct
.com, and now this mp3.

I'm looking forward to the RAH DVD release, but just like the '89 Tommy
video, it features the special guests.

More fans deserve to hear the resurgence of the Who and the brilliance from
the 1999/2000 tour on a commercially available CD!

Franko in Chicago

>  > ------------------------------
>  >
>  > Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:26:30 -0000
>  > From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>  > Subject: Re: Pearl Jam and The Who
>  >
>  > >Hmmm.  Come to think of it, aren't TED charging about the same as for
the
>  > >average boot on eBay?
>  >
>  > Um.  Guess not.  A guy on alt.music.who says this show goes for $50 in
>  > Chicago.
>  >
>  > keets

Send a cool gift with your E-Card