Roger talks Who activity to NME

http://www.nme.com/NME/External/News/News_Story/0,1004,30524,00.html

MIGHT GET YULED AGAIN

ROGER DALTREY has told NME.COM that he would like THE WHO to perform live in
the UK this Christmas.

Speaking at the Ivor Novello awards in London yesterday (May 24), where
bandmate Pete Townshend picked up an award for Lifetime Achievement, Daltrey
confirmed that the band were considering a tour of Europe later in the year,
probably starting in September, with the possibility of UK shows as part of
that.

He said: "I'm writing songs, The Who are going out on tour in the autumn. We
toured the US and England last year and we're going to do some charity work,
and hopefully make a new album."

When pressed on whether the tour would include the UK, he replied: "We might
do something at Christmas, we did England last year, but I'd like to do
something at Christmas, just because it's home."

A tribute album to The Who, titled 'Substitute', which features musicians
including David Bowie, Stereophonics and Paul Weller covering classic Who
songs, is released on June 4.