Re: Winning; Money for Pete

> Wife and I just returned from the Jeffords announcement, YES!, and get in
my
> car, turn on the radio, and of all songs................WGFA starts!

Kevin:

Sounds like a perfect morning to me. And the good guys win again.

Uh, if you're serious about sending the money to Pete, count me in.

"Thirdly, the explorationists are willing to only move
  equipment during the winter, which means they'll be on ice roads,
   and remove the equipment as the ice begins to melt, so that the
     fragile tundra is protected."
          George "I blinded me with science" Bush

               Cheers                 ML