RE: Wholite-zone and TED payment

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: hairysmilePete'sB-dayTwilightZone
>
>Yeah, you definitely got something going on there.  All I got when I left
work
>this evening & got into my car was half a "Sqeeze Box."

Wife and I just returned from the Jeffords announcement, YES!, and get in my
car, turn on the radio, and of all songs................WGFA starts!  I just
sat there for a moment and listened.
Look for me on the evening news: Blue denim shirt with a daisy tie.

>However, I do enjoy looking at the time & seeing that it's 9:05.  That's
always
>fun.  And also, there's a trucking company in this area which has the
letters 'OX'
>really, really big on the sides of their semis.  Seeing one of those on the
road
>just might make my day!

I still get a chuckle seeing that personalized Lic. Plate "WhoNose"!

>Ho hum.

Ho Hum???  That's not the Schrade we know!  Come on boy!  JEB is comin' to
Akron!
Or are you saying you were with a prostitute last night? ;-)

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Pearl Jam and The Who

So, after all this discussion, what is a person to do who doesn't have the
hardware to download, really wants a copy, but also would feel guilty about
not paying TED for their work?
Wonder how Pete would feel about receiving a check from me with a small note
explaining why I traded for the show?

Kevin in VT
Glad to see my talks and dinners with Jeffords finally paid off.
Go Jeffords, Go Jeffords, Go Jeffords, Go Jeffords
(Doing my best Cabbage-patch)