Re: Entwistle with Ringo

>Someone recently asked about a Ringo Starr & All Starr Band CD with Boris
>the Spider on it. It has come into my store, and it does include John
>singing Boris as well as Zak Starkey on drums...and apparently both play on
>all of the tracks. If anyone is interested in this CD, it's for sale...$7
>plus shipping. I only have one, though.
>
>                Cheers                 ML

Reminds me of something John said (maybe at a live JEB show a few
years ago). He said he's played "Yellow Submarine" live more times
than Paul McCartney. Any one else heard that?

Jim

"I think I'm writing this book so I can just understand my own life."
	- Hillary "Maybe I can buy a clue with this $8 million book
advance" Clinton, 4-5-01,
http://nypost.com/news/nationalnews/37947.htm