From: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Rich
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 11:05 AM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: denver download vs. audience boot

Is there anyone out there who has listened to both?  People on the
newsgroup are claiming that the audience boot sounds superior to the
soundboard download because of the MP3 encoding(!).  Yet they haven't
listened to both side-by-side and it sounds just like they're bitching
without knowing.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>