Re: Return of the Boy in the Candy Store and Other Stuff

> >I don't know how often you buy boots, but another good one with some weird
> Pete
> >demos is called ODDS & SODS VOL. 2. Anyone out there own this? "Lone
> >Ranger Street Music Reduction?" Hello? Anyone?
>
> I'll keep an eye open for this next time I'm at a record fair (I WILL be
> going back!).  What tracks are on this CD? (if you don't mind typing it out
> for me).

ODDS & SODS VOL. II

1. Day of Silence No. 2
2. Lone Ranger Street Music Reduction
3. Bedroom Music
4. Bedroom Music 2 (Take 1)
5. Bedroom Music 3 (Take 1)
6. Bedroom Music 4
7. Lone Ranger Steet Music Reduction (Take 1)
8. She's A Sensation
9. Swimming Pool Sequence
10. My Brother & I (Frankenstein Sequence)
11. Electronic
12. Piledriver
13. Instrumental
14. Acid Queen
15. Underture
16. Do You Think It's Alright?
17. Fiddle About
18. Overture
19. It's A Boy
20. Acoustic
21. 1921
22. Dogs
23. Going Mobile
24. Sheritan Gibson
25. O Parvardgar (Sung in German)

Some of these tracks seem to be music Pete & someone else (not sure who, but there is
interview / narraration from him on the CD) were making for some kind of movie or short
film project.

- SCHRADE in Akron