Re: denver download vs. audience boot

Rich and others,

I have had an audience boot of the show since a few months after the show
and I have downloaded the mp3 version. And while the audience boot is great
sounding for a boot, it does not sound nearly as good as the mp3 version.
Why?  Because on the boot, pete's guitar, particularly the rhythm parts, are
drowned out by rabbit. There's a much better balance between rabbit and
pete. And the bass sounds much clearer and louder on the mp3 version, as
opposed to the muddy sound on the boot.

So basically, those who are saying the boot sounds better either have a boot
from a different source, or are full of shit.

Nick in UT, posting for the first time in a year or so.