Who Are You wins award and Sure plays a mean SG

Couple of notes on Pete's site with photos:
http://www.petetownshend.com/pr_display.cfm?id=4562&zone=pr
Sure plays a mean SG
I spent a great afternoon in Pete's studio yesterday as he recorded the
individual 'riffs' for the SG's that are on sale for charity at the
www.eelpie.com site.
All the tracks have now been put onto CD and will be sent out with the
guitars, along with polaroid photos of Pete playing each one.
We recorded the whole session on DV, which Pete is going to edit down into a
QuickTime movie. This will be put up on the site next week.
In the meantime, here's a few stills from the session.

and

http://www.petetownshend.com/pr_display.cfm?id=4561&zone=pr
Who Are You wins award
Pete won an award with 'Who Are You' at last night's BMI Film and TV
ceremony. The song was one of the most performed television themes of the
year.
More info when I get it.

-Matt Kent