RE: Rolling Stone Mag

>John Densmore is a fantastic & unique drummer; one of my favorites.
Rolling
>Stone magazine is a horrible, useless, perfume-smelling rag.
>
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Kudos to Scott.  A - Densmore is an excellent drummer and B - RS blows
goats.  I lost what little respect I had for Rolling Stone years ago when
they gave the Beastie Boys album a higher grade than Pete's album at the
time.  I knew that these knuckleheads who run their "magazine" didn't know
shit from shinola and therefore think of them as such.  "...perfume smelling
rag"...   Ain't it the truth.

Jim in Colo Springs

"...the truth as you want to hear it?  I can't do that; you couldn't afford
me."  KJM