Re: CHARTS & THE WHO

Well, Townshend's never going to make it as a Britney Spears clone, even if
we get him a boob job.  And I think the NSync model's out, too--you'd never
get the bass player to dance.  So I guess your boys will just have to make
it as The Who.

Hmm.  I really considered this hard, and I dunno that teens are gonna go for
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT 2000, even with lots of semi-naked dancing girls.
There's something about that message...Nah, just not catchy enough.  Can't
your boys come up with something that's dancable?