No Subject

"Goldthwait laughs at his reputation for trashing talk-show sets -
notoriously setting a 'Tonight Show' chair on fire. 'I think it's kind of
funny how many people take that serious. It's like the American goal is to
end up on a talk show, and I took a big (expletive) all over it,' Goldthwait
says. For the right way to do a talk show, he looks to late Who drummer
Keith Moon, whose subversive antics are documented in 'The Kids Are
Alright,' 'where he rips the sleeves off the guy (the host)! I'd have to say
that probably had more to do with my comedy stylings than comedians,'
Goldthwait says."

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm