Re: Downloadable Who

>Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 18:25:55 -0400
>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>
>Perhaps it's a perception thing, but I saw a twinkle in his eye...like "we
>know and they don't get it." To me, he didn't even seem uncomfortable. To
>see uncomfortable, see Bush when he was caught really lying about not being
>arrested.
[Bush, blah, Bush, stupid, blah, snip]

I don't really expect this to change, but I WOULD like to point out that if
a Rush Limbaugh fan had posted a daily rant on this list against Bill
Clinton for months after he was elected I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have
enjoyed it.  I'm not sure I see much difference.

ObWho:  OK, here's what I know about Abbey Road so far, more to come:

6/24: Albuquerque
6/28: Pine Knob, Detroit
7/6: Dayton, OH
7/7: Elmira, NY
7/9: Verona, NY
7/10: Uncasville, CT
7/11: Harborlights, Boston
7/15: Cape Cod, MA
7/21: Stanhope, NJ
7/22: Hartford, CT

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend