Re: music must change

> >Other than who are you, no other songs were really hits, maybe b/c of the
> >new style, but you cant say the who bombed out  on this album.
> >What does everyone think of the album???

When I first heard this album, the only songs that jumped out at me were
"Sister Disco" (still one of my all-time WHO favorites) & "Who Are You."

It's only in the past ten years or so that I've come to appreciate "New Song,"
"Had Enough," "905," "Music Must Change," & "Guitar & Pen."

I'm still cool on "Love Is Coming Down" & "Trick of the Light."

LICD has a nice melody but doesn't excite or entice me at all.  TOTL's
music is fine but the crass lyrics & base subject matter (pun intended) put
me right off.

- SCHRADE in Akron