Re: projects for Roger

>Same for MCVICAR.  It's the kind of thing that you don't do without some
>purpose, but I couldn't see it in the movie.  Roger had to say it in an
>interview before people knew what he meant to do.

After our discussion of MCVICAR (Schrade, was that you who recently watched
it?), I got it out and ran it again.  Sure enough, the statement Roger said
he wanted it to make is in there, but it's in the soundtrack, not the script
or the direction.  That's Roger's territory, after all, but it would have
been better to mirror it in the script.

keets