-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]Em nome de Jeff
House
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2001 14:53
Para: thewho@igtc.com
Assunto: Pshycoderelict by the Who

Oswaldo,
Some of the songs (like "English Boy") would work very well as Who songs.  I
can't see the whole play done as a Who project.  It is just too damn Pete.
So much cynicism that it is hard to picture Roger having much to do with it
besides singing a song or two.

How do you see Roger fitting in?

Jeff