box set

Brian Cady, I am posting this to the list so maybe someone could answer. On
your liner notes you have stated that on the saturday night's alright for
fighting song the who did in 91, simon philips played drums that were
augmented or programmed by jon astley. I was reading a who book last night
and it said that jon astley played the drums. It said astley and pete
recorded their parts of the song then john and roger did their parts. It did
not mention simon philips but the book might be wrong. Do you have any ideas??

scott p. not scott s.
"I can dig it."-pete, woodstock, max jasgur's far, 8.17.69