Re: To Beatle or not to Beatle. That is the question.

>I am undecided about spending my cash and time on this Ox/Abbey/Beatle
>Tribute show.  Any opinions about its worthiness?

It's an interesting line up, but they're playing oldies.  Seems to me the
JEB is overkill for Beatles songs, and we might get some uh, creative
tensions if there are disagreements on how the music should be played.  If
the plan is to cash in on Beatles tunes, then it's likely to be fairly
conservative.

There were a lot of comments on last year's JEB tour, and it'll be
interesting to see if they've made any changes for the first leg.  If they
come anywhere close to me with either line up, I'm planning to go.

keets