how wold you describe them?

Hello, everyone,

Since I joined this mailing list (not so far ago), I happily noticed that
everyone here knows a lot about The Who.  Willing to learn a little bit more
from
you guys, I ask: how would each one of you describe Pete, Roger, Entwistle
and Moon, in simple words ? I mean, the general characteristics about their
personalitys, what do they like, how do they react to things, etc., of
course, as far as we fans can get to know.     Just curious to hear the
answers...

xxxx Jules