Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #115

Elton John tops the list for "worst rock melt-downs."  The only people I know
who likes his post 1975 material are women senior citizens.  Second would be
Sting, who plays his lightweight jazz material with the utmost of arrogance,
and thirdly would be Paul McCartney, despite a couple of solid mid-seventies
albums.

The Who have had their ups and downs never a total "melt-down".  I'm curious
what other's think of my list, or if they want to add to it, or make a new
list.

Jon, in LA (feldmt@aol.com)