Re: Abbey Road Beatles Tribute Dates

>Hawaii?  Great tour.  What's the private performace?

It means you can't go. :)  These usually are concerts
paid for by organizations or individuals who have
shows played from them and no one else.  It would
be like "John Entwistle live in Brian Cady's garage".
So unless Brian invites you, you aren't going. :)
These are typically not advertised and are low key.

Any band can be bought. I think The Stones played
a Microsoft employees party a couple of years ago.
I know Roger has done some of these type events.

Bruce