RE: Target - Insane in the Membrane

>From: lewinski@icanon.com (Joe Lewinski)
>Subject: Re: Target
>I think that you can probably
>get some decal from a hobby store, or search for spitfire on the web.

More good advise.  Thanks Joe.

>I dig the target too!

It's my favorite T-shirt, and I wear it to every Who/Pete and hopefully soon
John show.
I believe Beck must be a fan of the Who.
What captures the essence of The Target better than...."I'm a loser baby, so
why don't you kill me?"

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: New album
>
>On the other hand, pot and LSD have been known to stimulate the creative
>process. And we all know Clapton was a lot better when he was on
>heroin...sad to say, and I'm not advocating the use of heroin, but compare
>Layla on heroin to (lounge) Layla straight (on Unplugged). The boy needs a
>fix!

Damn you!  You beat me to it.  I was wondering too if it's the lack of
drugs, etc. that has Pete stymied (if her really is).  Look at most famous
artists in all genres of art.  Look at Bach, look at Beethoven, look at
Bowie, look at....
Insanity = not being normal.  Being on drugs = not being normal.  Not being
normal = looking at things in a different way that is often appreciated
greatly by those that are....."normal".

Kevin in VT
insane, or on drugs?  You decide.