RE: Jess in Hospital & Rumors !!

--- "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
wrote:
> Holy smokes, Sally Simpson.  Your friends and family
> must cringe every time
> you step out of the house.

Well...my friends do,anyway.

> Is this part of a trade
> off for greater
> intelligence??  ;-)

I'm not that smart! I wouldn't know.

> I'd rather stay stupid. ;-)

Dude if your stupid,what does that make me?

> You might want to invest in a football helmet and
> shoulderpads, etc..

I like football! ;-)

Awwww...Thank ya dear.

> Much to do this summer! :-)

NOT!!!!!!

> The fun part will be just being there, and taking
> shifts manning the "IGTC
> HQ Tent"!
> Can anyone picture the IGTC group Hotel Rooms??????
> ;-)
> *That* could get ugly real quick.

hehehhehe...especially if the glowgirls would have
been there! <evil grin> It's a shame the concert never
took place!

> I can just see it.
> Last words heard before we get
> evicted..........."THIS ONE'S FOR

Bang!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe. Thanks for the post Kev! :0)
                     -jess in jersey