chicks?

The Vegas 99 show wasn't just a who show...it also featured kiss, Dixie
chicks, etc., I am sure the girls were there to see the Dixie chicks. Every
show I have been at, who show that is, it has been like 75% guys and most
girls who are there are there b/c their husbands are there...

I do not think of the who as a chick band no way...we have plenty of women on
here (keets, jess in jersey, HI ALL TO WHO I FORGOT), but from my experience,
limited as it may be, the who is not a chick band IMHO.

THIS IS A SONG CALLED NAKED EYE-pete, 12.17.1982, Toronto, maple leaf gardens